The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elevators

GrimmLiberty

You need to add a chance of an ambush maybe? You know 2-3 'regulars' that pop out and say 'die die die'... LOL

I think it'd be realistic to sometimes meet enemies taking the elevator down to your position, or enemies disabling elevators while you are using them, leaving you to enter a vent and climb/wallwalk up or jump down! :D

The last sugestion Sherbniz would be awesome, overall cause it will add depth to the fact that the crew of an entire ship is trying to kill you. If they are in control of the ship, why not use it?

The last sugestion Sherbniz would be awesome, overall cause it will add depth to the fact that the crew of an entire ship is trying to kill you. If they are in control of the ship, why not use it?

Thanks, I think I'll make a thread about this idea in a while, with a picture to illustrate the idea!

I think it'd be realistic to sometimes meet enemies taking the elevator down to your position, or enemies disabling elevators while you are using them, leaving you to enter a vent and climb/wallwalk up or jump down! :D

not enemys but the might be able to do something like that like built into the map design

you might want to suggest.