The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Undertow Movement?

Drunken_Child

So I have got Hydroid (like basically everyone else after U13 came) and have fell in love with undertow. My\y use of the word love has significant magnitude for I rarely use it. Back to the point, I have been using undertow and have come to greatly appreciate the new play style and mechanics it gives to the game. But if there was one thing thing I could add to make it better is movement. Maybe just a slow crawl but movement would be awesome with this ability. But what about the need to exit the ability, well you could do a click or pres 3 again to disengage.

Even if you dont add movement atleast change movement to disengage. I often find my self using a panic undertow when surrounded by multiple enemies and no shields. I will be sprinting and cast. Being as narrow minded as I am I often forget to tale my finger off W. I know I should not come complaining to you that I am stupid and forget where my fingers are and when to pick them up, but it would be nice if you could alter the way in which the ability is disengaged.

I would love to see ability to cast 1&4 during undertook. But I would also love a slow crawl during. It's concious water afterall.

I don't know about casting 3rd and 4th during because that seems like its getting a little extreme esp with fourth. But that's one of the great things about Hydroid is how well his abilities sync with one another.