Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Level Suggestion] Let's Get Vertical!

Rieverre

Sliding is a fun mechanic. I sort of wish the game had more instances where you could go wild with it instead of using it to recover some stamina. Then an idea came to me when considering level design possibilities. A mission area built into a mountain already exists, but wouldn't it be awesome if you could build on that and actually hit the mountainside?

Say, a Death From Above type of assault, where you're dropped on top of the mountain and the best way to move from series of rooms to series of rooms/enemy areas is sliding down the slope, broken up by enemies firing at you, lookout posts and fortifications barring the way, etc. Finally you make your way to the bottom/objective.

That, and I'd love to see more vertically-structured levels. Starting on top, descending to the objective, then having to claw your way back up for extraction? Or possibly the other way around.

I know. There are probably engine limitations to think of. But still, we get all these nifty wall-running, super-jump, teleport and sliding abilities. It would be a shame if there wasn't a mission or two out there taking full advantage, at least IMO. Hence me putting it out here.

Hell, what other missions/settings would people like to see at some point? Infected in what's left of something that was once clearly a city? Groundside Grineer fortifications?