The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Rework

(PSN)friedricetheman

I was thinking about the incoming fix on trinity's blessing and was thinking what about some ideas on how to fix blessings without making her useless as a support class. Below are some ideas that I came out with.

1) making blessings and link incompatible with each other. Since with blessings active, you take no damage, so Link should not redirect any damage when blessings is active. This is to nerf the stug+blessings+link combo that have been clearing out rooms in defense missions.

2) either that, or make it so that if blessings is active, you cannot cast link. And vise versa. So, you will have to either choose to cast blessings or link but not both at once.

3) blessings should have a range limit that is affected by range mods. So, with a maxed narrow minded, players will literally have to stand next to Trinity when she casts blessings. This will effectively nerf blessings duration without changing her blessings too much.

4) well of life should literally be a well. When cast, trinity will place a well from which players can stand in it to regenerate health which is then deducted from the WoL's life pool. The well of life does not have a duration but will dispel when the life pool is used up. Power strength mods will increase Well of Life's life pool, while power range mod will increase the size of the well. Any enemies that passes through the well of life will take 5% damage on its total life per second and that damage is then added onto the Well of Life's life pool. Only a limited number of well of life can be casted. Once is new once is casted, an old one dissipates.

What do you guys think?

I was actually thinking that blessing should NOT effect shields only health. so if someone is foolih enough to still run out mid blessing (since they dont get a count down timer) when it wears off your shields are gone. so someone with low armor will get destroy. Also i think well of life needs a rework. Make it an AoE cast effect. so the target enemy plus surrounding enemies get the well of life effect that way you get some kind of healing from well of life rather only one enemy who usually dies in one hit.