The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easter Egg Thoughts?

Xrunner

So my friends and I were talking the other night that we are alittle sad to see all the fun easter stuff go away. Easter egg barrel were awesome because they stood out during the level. The barrel that are in game now I always seemed to pass up. I really wish that either they do a barrel art rework so that they are more noticable like the easter eggs. I really miss killing guys with bunny ears too.I wanted to see what the community thought?

Lol... It is quite different. I think if they where to glowing green mark that currently on top on the side the crates would make them more visible. Hoping one of the devs at least takes this into consideration.

Yeah your sort of right they have a slightly different gray compared to the walls but what I am trying to say is remember how well the easter eggs stood out in game. There is no way you can tell me that the regular crates stand out that much. I am pretty sure in the many hours slash days that i have played this game that i never passed an egg but as for the regular old crates i have probably pass thousands. As for the locker comment they arent even in this discussion because they stand out by them selves as you noted already.

Yeah, I know what you mean. There isn't really anything quite like a bright yellow ovoid to grab your attention. (As for the lockers, I just wanted to mention them, as they're in the same sort category of "open this to get goodies".)

Perhaps adding rings of green glowing color around or on top of the crates might help? It would fit with the color scheme of the lockers, be highly visible, and wouldn't be as immersion-breaking as a giant Easter egg.

yeah that what i was getting at like on the front of the there is a green glow. The same thing exists on top of the crate. Where it is currently doesnt stand out at all. So like you said if they would move it to the side then this might make the crates stand out more in game.

If they want to make money they could sell the easter eggs crate as a skin and charge a decent amount of platinum to be able to turn it on/off in game for indiviual players.

Man I have already given them like 300 dollars. But i am a nuclear engineer that gets to play video games only for a few hour a night. Warframes is one of the games that i come to enjoy playing with my friends.

When I read the topic title I thought you were proposing more hidden messages from the Devs, something I truly and utterly support, because it inspires and rewards exploration.

Devs, can you hide an Easter Egg in hidden away areas like the top of the corpus end-tile, THANK YOU.