The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello! I'm Zephyr Too!

Zephyrzay

Hey guys, I'm Zephyr. I don't usually play these kinds of shooter games (My sister has been playing this game over a year) but then I saw a Warframe I really liked, so as soon as I registered I got one ^_^

The game is pretty fun so far. My account has some annoying bug that's stopping me from ranking up past 4 though, I don't know what's up with it =(

I like doing the Infested Defense missions on the Dark Sectors! My goal isn't really to get every frame right away, I just want to play what I'm using really well first.

Hey guys, I'm Zephyr. I don't usually play these kinds of shooter games (My sister has been playing this game over a year) but then I saw a Warframe I really liked, so as soon as I registered I got one ^_^

The game is pretty fun so far. My account has some annoying bug that's stopping me from ranking up past 4 though, I don't know what's up with it =(

I like doing the Infested Defense missions on the Dark Sectors! My goal isn't really to get every frame right away, I just want to play what I'm using really well first.

I know you!