Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Whole Magazine Clip Of Ideas

Snow_Crash

I started playing Warframe about a week ago, but I’ve already logged more time into this game than I thought was possible for a laid-back gamer like myself. I absolutely love what Digital Extremes has done with their MMO and gladly purchased a founders pack to show my support. I know that I’ll be enjoying this game for a very long time and thought I’d do my part to list some ideas I think this game could benefit from. Now, I’m sure a lot of these suggestions have already been brought up by other players on this forum, but to be honest, I’d rather be spending time playing the actual game then reading every post ever made on this website.

So here we go, my own little salvo of ideas for Warframe. If there something you’d like to contribute to my little essay, be it your own person input or criticism, please post a reply.

Pushback or Throw Attack: Characters should have an easier time knocking enemies into environmental hazards like electrical grids, bottomless pits, or pools of hot lava. A simple kick or throw attack would really help.

Timed Combo melee attacks: Spamming the melee button can be fun, but it kind of gets old really fast. What if pausing between presses resulted in a different combo then the standard one?

Life or Death Lockdown: The room has been locked down and if the terminal isn’t overhauled in time everyone in it, friend or enemy, will get a lethal electrical shock

Cave-In Scenarios: You’re on an asteroid map and you’ve been sent to destroy the mining equipment. You succeed, but something goes wrong. The explosion from the drills coupled with all the gunfire has made the cave unstable. You and your cell now have to rush to the extraction point before you all get crushed by thousands of tons of rubble. Rooms cave in one by one as your team tries to escape. One of your comrades gets taken down by incoming grineer gunfire and you have to choose between reviving him or saving yourself.

Melee only Scenarios: The Corpus have reverse engineered Loki’s Radial Disarm ability and are broadcasting it throughout the facility. Your main firearm as well as your sidearms have been disabled and you’ll have to make your way through the mission using only your melee weapons and special abilities unless you can find and disable the transmitter.

Synchronized Split-up Scenarios: In order to complete the mission your team will have to divide up and hack 4 security terminals in different parts of the facility at the same time.

Market Shooting Range: Weapons and blueprints are expensive and so is the cost of manufacturing them in the foundry. It’d be nice if there was a way to “try before we buy” them to make sure we don’t suffer from buyer’s remorse and end up with a weapon we don’t feel comfortable with. Maybe you could add a “Test” option to the market where we can try the weapon (base stats of course) against a wave of grineer, corpus, or infested.

Obstacle Course: Laser wires, pits, trap floors, the whole shebang! You or one of your team mates has to jump, wall run, and front flip through these obstacles and disable the security system on the other side for everyone else to continue.

Destructible environments: Players love breaking things and showing off how destructive they can be. Anyone who’s played Red Faction or a Battlefield game will tell you that. I’m sure a lot of Tenno would be very satisfied to see their Rhino Stomps and air to ground attacks leave behind craters or their enemy’s cover crumble away under a hailstorm of bullets.

Phased Boss Fights: Bosses should be more than just enemies that have a lot of health and a powerful punch. They should be puzzles that can squash you like a bug if you aren’t paying attention and don’t work with your team mates. I’d like to see bosses similar to the ones you see at the end of Warcraft raids. The kind that radically change tactics as you wear them down and require you and your team to think on their feet. Bosses so difficult to figure out that days will pass before a clan has finally taken one down and claimed the bragging rights.

A polarity slot for the Gorgon: Okay that’s really just wishful thinking on my end. Mods just seem so expensive for that gun! XO

Feel free to leave feedback to my feedback!

Edited by SNOWCR45HED

yeah, you have you read my mind, i been thinking on getting this game into the next level should be done, i was also thinking on raid maps, like alerts, hidden dungeons where you have to defeat a number of mini bosses, but the end of the map boss its a big &#! challanging boss, also making maps enviroments more.... active, where you have to shoot wires, pull down rocks, destroy stairs, do stuffs so you can survive, and such, also having quests would really help people who needs directions

yeah, it would be really good, all ur ideas are great, and i have some ideas too:

1. free platinum: every week you win 5 platinum (if u played all week)

2. new faction!: another human or bot faction, or maybe a new alien race

3. and easier way to get blueprints or components

4. pvp: you know what i mean!!! destroying other tenno!!!

5. gender choosing

6. smg's and medieval type weapons... also "old" weapons like dragunovs or ak47's

7. more systems, not only sol

8. more sentinels

9. the option to add other warframe's mods (powers) at double u.p. (upgrade points) and 25 platinum

10. cheaper color packs

11. realistic gameplay: if the shoot you in your leg, for example, you can't use it until getting a health orb

12. more warframes and disguises for them

13. a grineer skin power for loki and ash :)

14. capture the flag pvp missions :)

15. slooooooow motion

16. granades or sth like that for if u get stuck

17. more original powers to warframes

18. build barricades

19. new outside environments for all planets

20. loot for cash inside corpses of the ones you killed :(

Good write.

I'll add my 2 cents:

block improvement. Let's say forward + block will do a parry (MGR, soul calibur 5, SF3 etc...) when you have 5 frames to parry meelee attack and make counter move or instant charge attack.

Or somthing like sword clash, when last frames of sword attack would defflect on hit heavy projectiles and clash with other meelee(*snif* I want to have more fun with stalker, not just E charge him to the death).

I wish to see game grow with player skill on higher levels, and to game get harder not just with enemies having more HP\DMG

Edited by CronoZer0