Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Give Up Trying To Get Banshee

Notofthiswar

Tis impossible ive spent 50 hours just doing missions to run into the boss or for anything to drop Banshee and i havent got a thing....I ran into the boss once but he freaking got away.....sigh....I know i can just go and buy the frame...but i like earning a warframe....gives me a reason to play the game..that and to then lvl it up...but still....with how long its taking and how hard this warframe seems to be able to be gotten....Id expect it to be the GOD of all warframes at this point 0-0

lol like hell. driving me insaine trying to get this..

Boss? I thought banshee parts were dropped in defense missions? I got helmet in kiliken at wave 15

Anywayz i understand your problem, farming for banshee is a real pain.

Exactly, the Wiki confirms your claim that Banshee's blueprints are mainly random rewards for defense mission, especially Kiliken (15) and Gaia (5). He apparently has no idea what he is talking about, since a boss doesn't "run away" either, because you can't complete a mission without killing them. The only unique character that can "run away" or rather sit down and vanish is the Stalker, which is the only "boss"-like creature you can really "run into" without simply following the mission markers, but the Stalker has neither anything to do with Banshee nor other blueprints.

@Notofthiswar: If you stopped trying to get Banshee anyway, you can buy her now, since the aspect of "giving you a reason to play" is invalid if you stopped doing it anyway.

He must be confused because of incorrect information in the wiki.

Before it was fixed it used to say that Banshee BPs were dropped by "the boss of Europa" that "had no specific location and would sometimes randomly appear in Europa missions".

I guess he farmed Europa and he met the Stalker once and confused it for this supposed boss.