Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slight Alteration To Set Waypoint

Aramahn

Myself and the group I play with (my wife and son), are all loot junkies. We don't want to miss a thing. Now, with that said, the fact that when a mod, or any sort of power orb drops, we always let eachother know so we don't miss out. Especially mod drops. This is where the ability to set a waypoint comes in real handy for us (pressing G). But if it could be tweaked slightly to A) Press G once to set, and a second time to remove, and B) not dissapear after jotting off more than 40 meters or so.

Just my 2 cents though.

Edited by Aramahn

I guess I should of clarified more. I just think, mainly, it would be more handy if it didn't disappear until you did something to make it do so.

For example, me and my group are in a huge room, and we're separated. One of us kills a mob that drops something shiny that we all would want. A player shoud be able set it as a waypoint (kind of like saying "it's over here") and then head off and continue on their business without having to worry about going off to far and the waypoint vanishing or whatever.

I'm not saying it's a big deal. It's already good to have it in the game, why not make it more worthwhile?

Edited by Aramahn