Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Beta Ends...

Greavence

When beta ends, how long will the wipe option last? i've only recently found out about it and am wondering the time frame i would have to wipe, I've been banking over 750 plat and do not want to spend it if the wipe option is like a day long and i miss it due to work. Can anyone point me to the forum discussing this, or the dev post, i'm having trouble finding it and would like more specefic details then forum speculation. thank you!

When beta ends, how long will the wipe option last? i've only recently found out about it and am wondering the time frame i would have to wipe, I've been banking over 750 plat and do not want to spend it if the wipe option is like a day long and i miss it due to work. Can anyone point me to the forum discussing this, or the dev post, i'm having trouble finding it and would like more specefic details then forum speculation. thank you!

i second that o -o would like to know details on such matters

The wipe isn't when the current beta ends. It was to be for when closed beta ends, we just still haven't gotten it yet. We are supposed to get it once the Devs get the chat working correctly. Its going to be an option in your account settings on the site. You will only be able to use it once and it should be there for a while.

I optional wipe will last way longer than one day, so don't worry about that. There really hasn't been any really specific details released, just little bits and pieces from DE_Steve when someone mentions the optional reset in multiple other topics. Like Telzen said, it will be under your account management and can only be used once, but should stay there for a good amount of time. No exact information has been given how long it will stay there or when it will be released.

You best bet for more information is to comb through the News and Information topics.

Edited by FateZero

A friend of mine, who started at open beta, got an email from the game support saying that they cannot refund his platinum (he was wondering if it was possible if he asked them), but that there was going to be a "roll back" reletively soon, in which his platinum will be returned, and he will be left with what he started with upon installing the game. That way he can re-use his platinum and buy what he won't regret (he bought saryn and was not very pleased lol).