Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Under The Lotus! Recruiting Members!

twiztidlily

jpgBanner_zps037d8ddf.jpg

The place of the Ancient calls us. We must follow. She will lead and guide you. The Lotus will teach you the ways of old and forgotten. We will raise an defend what was ours. We will raise an defend what was ours. We are a social an casual gathering of members. We help each other out when we need it as well provide a means to communicate with different people around the world. We are honorable Tenno. We stand by our clan members when needed in war an out of war. We answer to the Lotus when she calls us. No matter the odds. Great or Small.

Welcome to the new an improved UTL 2.0. We are rebuilding an recruiting new members for our awesome small clan. At the moment we are a Ghost Clan. We plan on building up to a Storm Clan. We are also working on the Dojo. Do to us just starting out, I am looking for active an willing Tenno to help an contribute to this growing small Clan. This Tenno will to help an watch our Clan grow will become our Officers.

What we are looking for this positions require a few awesome qualities:

1.) Activity is a MUST.

2.) Willing to help others and clan.

3.) Talkative in clan chat.

4.) Rank must be 3 or higher. This shows me that you play the game an don't plan on playing for a few weeks an then leaving. For what ever reason it my be.

There is only 7 spots open at this time. So hurry because they will fill quick. If there are any questions or information you might want/answered. You can reach me in steam or on the Warframe forum website. I do log on daily. Hours very due to work schedule. But I will answer as soon as I can.

Allianced with League of the Lotus.

-Warlord-

Twiztidlily-    XD

Edited by twiztidlily