Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Was Not Hot To Fix It

Lysserd

So a lot of people have been talking about the difficulty of this game and the bosses. I cannot stress this point enough in a million years.

Making the enemies stronger and tougher, and/or me weaker wasn't the answer.

So I log in today and find that I'm doing about 1/3 less damage. I know this because an enemy I could 2-hit now has about 1/3 of their HP left today. Also, I'm getting killed by early missions that I was soloing. Umm ... no?

I also thought that parts of this game were too easy, but the answer is not to make them all just big meat walls. Espically to this degree. My shields are dropping in about 3 hits from a regular trooper in Earth, and I have 460 shields!

What? They made the game much easier, not harder...

Have you downloaded the update that was posted today? The damage has been increase for enemies around 22+.

I don't competely dislike it, but when playing defensive missions the Cryopad HPs drops ALOT faster.

Edited by Spinner187

What? They made the game much easier, not harder...

Try the new 7.7 patch. Gorgon got nerfed. Again. Also I have done aroudn 6 missions since the patch and I can tell the rarity of the drops fell thorugh the floor. 4 of those 6 missions were defense and I got 2 rows of fast hands 1 row of marathon and 3 rows of Redirection for sentinel. Not a single uncommon or rare drop. Considering I did those missions with my friends they got basically the same drops, so it's strange. Enemies are hitting way harder now too. By way harder I mean the Corpus pew pew was shredding my 450 shields in around 7 hits. I think that increasing dmg and making enemies beefier is not a good idea to balance the difficulty of the game.It would be better to balance the new passive shield and health rather than to buff enemies so drastically. Also Gorgon sucks hard now.

I hope this gets at least looked over again.

Again. Also I have done aroudn 6 missions since the patch and I can tell the rarity of the drops fell thorugh the floor. 4 of those 6 missions were defense and I got 2 rows of fast hands 1 row of marathon and 3 rows of Redirection for sentinel. Not a single uncommon or rare drop. Considering I did those missions with my friends they got basically the same drops, so it's strange.

I have a theory about this. It is possible that they moved the drop table for rare and uncommon for higher level planets.

I will have to test this theory with rhino later on since the damage is insane right now on higher level planets.

I have a theory about this. It is possible that they moved the drop table for rare and uncommon for higher level planets.

I will have to test this theory with rhino later on since the damage is insane right now on higher level planets.

To add to your study I did 1 defense mision in Pluto, it was just as horrible.

Please let me know your results when you can in this thread.