The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Rare Species Of Rng Victims] Rng Changes People!

battlehotdog

http://youtu.be/v-bXHFiF1SQ?t=18m39s

here you can see the (not so) rare species of people who are a victim by RNG.

the natural habitat of this species are RNG heavy games, such as "Vanish".

there are rumors you can find them also in warframe, if you are quiet and have patience you may see one of these creatures near bosses and orokin voids, sometimes you can also find them in the derelicts next to vaults.

the life span isn't very great, either they quit or they die of to high heart pressure. however there is also a subspecies, who is immune to this kind of stress, but more often they evolve to platinum heavy creatures by collecting the stuff they do not want and sell them for high prices to other RNG victims.

this concept works, because the other victims are trying to use and expand the life time.

i hope you enjoyed this journey.

PS: do not take this seriously :) i just wrote what was in my mind. i exaggerated and used ironie and sarcasm.

i love the game and i probably won't stop playing it, this is a not so serious critique to the RNG in this game.

however i dont hate RNG, but it is kinda meh, DE trys the best to balance this stuff and appreciate it. <3

Edited by battlehotdog

PS: do not take this seriously :) i just wrote what was in my mind. i exaggerated and used ironie and sarcasm.

i love the game and i probably won't stop playing it, this is a not so serious critique to the RNG in this game.

however i dont hate RNG, but it is kinda meh, DE trys the best to balance this stuff and appreciate it. <3

The RNG is still kind of bad, though. It is bring more despair than anything else at the moment.

I saw that video last night before bed, and I have to say I can't believe he hasn't beaten that game yet.  He's gotten close on several occasions and tasted victory only to have it ripped from beneath him feet away from the door...  I don't understand how random chance hasn't shined on him after all the time he's played that game, recorded or not.