Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resource Market?

StrifeSeeker

Is anyone else having a hard time getting certain resources, to finish that blueprint for the weapon you've been dying to have? And you friends just seem to have an abundance of it? Well what if there was a market where players could sell their excess resources to other players? I personally think that it would be a great idea.

Your thoughts...

What would result would be what happens in a lot of MMO games; people selling stuff for real world cash or just farming to get some quick creds. Most resources right now aren't that difficult to farm anyways, just have to put some time into it. However, DE did announce that in an upcoming patch there would be in-clan trading. So that might be a solution to your problem.

The in-clan trading sounds like it would help, and i do see what your talking about with the MMO game. I just think it might help with some of the items.

Maybe instead of player to player, its player to like an NPC or something with unlimited resources and credits, but the price wouldn't be cheap otherwise people could just buy all the resources they need

Is anyone else having a hard time getting certain resources, to finish that blueprint for the weapon you've been dying to have? And you friends just seem to have an abundance of it? Well what if there was a market where players could sell their excess resources to other players? I personally think that it would be a great idea.

Your thoughts...

Definitely a big no in my book, I dont even think they should have in-clan tradeing.. the whole game right now at the moment is fixed around gathering resources and pushin out blueprints.. kinda would ruin it a bit imo

Most resources right now aren't that difficult to farm anyways.

ive done, and im am not exagerating, something like 136 runs on Tethys (Saturn) for the Ember System. wont drop, am I getting bored of it! bet your life on it. so sick of getting Orokin Cells, helmets and chassis.

point is some drop items have a stupid drop rate, and my girl has done about half of the runs ive done and she has not got one yet either. trade system yeh, otherwise people here will npc items that others need that have these stupid drop rates. or the DE's need to lift the drop rate on some of these items, freak its not like Ember is the God of warframes, i just want to complete it, after all the runs im thinking why the heck am I bothering, and should I bother with other frames?