The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Balanced Nerf To Trinity Blessing

Mastikator2

warframe is not baseball so your comment is a fail =)

better luck next time

and doing runns against 600+ enemies is about testing your self, your team and your gear

one day I would like my squad to win again lvl 20 000 enemiesm just because we want to see how far we and warframe can go.

I don't understand. If I fail, then I'll try again to do better. To eventually not failing at all. Pretty simple to understand. Why would you do a mission expecting to fail? If you come in knowing you're going to fail, you'll never succeed. Pete Rose (was a professional baseball player), had a reporter once tell him "Pete you have to do 75 home runs to beat the record, how many times do you think you'll have to go up to bat?" Pete said, It'll take me 75 times. The reporter said "Wow, you think you're going to hit a home run every time?" He responded with if he doesn't expect to get a home-run every single time he goes to bat he has no business going up to that plate. You don't go into things expecting to fail, you go in expecting to win. That's how you succeed. Chance of failure is always a real thing, with or without trinity. Doesn't mean you should accept it as a normal thing.

Better to try and fail than rely on a broken crutch to win without effort

And just to poke fun at your argument

Did Pete Rose get 75 straight home runs?

better luck next time

and doing runns against 600+ enemies is about testing your self, your team and your gear

one day I would like my squad to win again lvl 20 000 enemiesm just because we want to see how far we and warframe can go.

Getting there isnt the issue

Its a matter of patience

Its that easy with trinity

what test is there in god mode?

worst god mode with damage reflection so you don't even need to fire.

who gets bored first?

if you are after a marathon, you are green, whats with those kids who die after playing 3 days straight.

better luck next time

Completely missed the point. The baseball thing is called an analogy. I'm using it to make a point of applying it to warframe. The fact that its baseball has nothing to do with it. If you go into things not expecting to win, you've already lost. Way to not comprehend the lesson.

600 is nothing lol. Also 10,000 is the cap so good luck with that!

Better to try and fail than rely on a broken crutch to win without effort

And just to poke fun at your argument

Did Pete Rose get 75 straight home runs?

Lmao, to be honest I hate baseball. I don't know who he is or anything about him. Just heard the story once. It's a good analogy for success.

Edited by -XeqtR

Completely missed the point. The baseball thing is called an analogy. I'm using it to make a point of applying it to warframe. The fact that its baseball has nothing to do with it. If you go into things not expecting to win, you've already lost. Way to not comprehend the lesson.

600 is nothing lol. Also 10,000 is the cap so good luck with that!

Lmao, to be honest I hate baseball. I don't know who he is or anything about him. Just heard the story once. It's a good analogy for success.

It definitely is

But at the same time

If you dont expect failure on the way to success then youll give up at the first big obstacle in your way

If youre carried to success then you were never really successful in the first place

IMO blessing should just give a constant and signifcant boost to shield regen even while taking damage + the full heal.  Change well of life to a skill that is similar to link but attaches to allies and gives them significant damage reduction, but does not stack with other "well of life" spells (or whatever it would be named) or any other damage reduction such as Link.

Vampire could probably use a rework since most players can't seem to grasp the concept of not killing the enemies that have huge waves of blue goodness flowing out of them.

Edited by Joocyfroot

It definitely is

But at the same time

If you dont expect failure on the way to success then youll give up at the first big obstacle in your way

If youre carried to success then you were never really successful in the first place

Dang. That's some deep sh*t right there. I guess it depends on how accustomed you are to it. For a beginner, sure, going in with confidence of never losing is probably terrible. But for someone who understands how to play (in any application) can probably be more confident in feeling like never losing.

Dang. That's some deep sh*t right there. I guess it depends on how accustomed you are to it. For a beginner, sure, going in with confidence of never losing is probably terrible. But for someone who understands how to play (in any application) can probably be more confident in feeling like never losing.

I feel like losing is too hard sometime sin WF....

Given i run a max defense valkyr as my main now but still

It could be the whole player skill tier thing too

We shouldnt be looking at players who are really really good at the game as much as average skill level players...

Im guilty of that one