The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Question

artemis9

Question

Me and my friend have recently started a new clan after deciding to leave our old and have found it difficult reqruiting new members that can actually contribute lots of matirials to our clan, we have around 5 people at the moment with a average mastery rank of all of us being 8, and we are all fun talkitive, experianced and love the game, but at the moment most of the people wanting to join the clan are newbs, not that I have anything against them since alot of my friends are but the fact of the matter is, they cant contribute as much Mats as more experianced players. So my question is: should brand new, a.k.a. ghost clan (10 members max) recruit brand new players? I know the point of the dojo is to meet new people but I want to expand and build so those new people will have lots of friends that can guide them, but still should I recruit them?

Thanks in advanced!!

2 answers to this question

Yes and no. You would be carrying the new members but exposing them to the stuff they will eventually see. And yes because you would be helping them out. Either way you would just be being nice and not being nice isn't wrong. So in my opinion just get more experienced members. Probably better for the clan in the long run.