Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reduce Grineer Rollers Speed

ProfessorMeeseeks

They are way too difficult to take out due to their speed. In numbers they can really ruin your day. On many occasions I am forced to use my Fireblast to get rid of multiple rollers because I can't hit them when I am constantly being stunned. I would like to see their health reduced by 10-15% and their speed reduced by 20-25%. I enjoy the challenge but these things can be worse then 3+ Shockwaves. They cause you to be a sitting duck for all the grineer to shoot at you with having no way of fighting back.

but the hard part is actually hitting them. not how much health they have. if i can get a clean shot or 2 those things are kaput.

Reducing the speed will help with being able to hit them easier. Reducing health would help so you don't get perma stunned in a corner. You can take them out quicker.

I always try finding the next box or high ground when I see them coming, but if there is nothing around and 3+ rollers are coming my way I could start crying, especially when there are also 10+ regular enemies around...they are just so goddamn annoying.

A slight decrease in speed would be much appreciated, but not too much, otherwise they wouldn't be a threat anymore.