Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crippling Lag Introduced By Hotfix 7.7

DEATHLOK

Aside from the myriad undocumented changes to core game elements, the hotfix crippled online play.

Doors do not open when approached, or snap shut before you can pass through them. Items don't fall from lockers, but remain in space and can't be retrieved. Loot off fallen enemies floats in space and can't be retrieved. Forget about aiming.

I quit a number of rounds because the lag was intolerable. Even when playing solo, I had many of the above symptoms to a degree. But I could not participate in a group effectively at all.

Most likely you just had a streak of crappy hosts, this is nothing new and not related to the last patch at all.

He did say even in solo some of the same problems occured. Can't brush it aside that easily. There were a lot of bugs in this hotfix so hopefully they get worked out soon.

Actually this happened to me just after the patch last night when I was going solo and I never had lag in this game but I had, not crippling but I'd say an annoying bit of lag. Still from last night to this morning it seams to have gone away so all good now.