Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

- Aiurs Fury - Very Active, Helpful And Mature Clan

(PSN)iokone

Hey guys what's up.

Aiurs Fury is a Clan with very dedicated and active players. We help out newbies where ever we can, but also run the >1 hour ODD with you if you're in that skill level. If someone in the Clan is looking for a specific mod or Blueprint we do our best to find one with... or even for you. Need someone to clear the planets? We're here.

It's all give and take of course, but for us helping other should always be the main goal.  

We have a 3 Story Dojo with everything researched and build. All halls and all the other stuff. Right now as we're preparing for U13 would be a great time to join the growing community. 

And yes we're part of the biggest Alliance right now on PS4. 

Just respond to this post or send me a PM and I'll shoot you an invite. You can be part of something Great!

Join Aiurs Fury today!

FIdSBdT.jpg

Edited by (PS4)iokone

I would like to join the clan, if you have room. My current clan is mostly inactive and they have been senselessly upgrading to Moon clan, even though we only have about 100 members, so researsch is extremely slow. I play nearly every day and I'm currently MR 7, and I would really like to be part of a more active clan.

@ Dragonspirit- Invite sent! Welcome to AF.

@ #6 We're from the states so mostly online in the evenings US Time. However we got a couple of members from Europe as well and one of them is playing every day for sure. We're all online mostly all weekend. 

Ok guys we made the change and are now a little bigger clan. Due to the many nice requests I received we decided to expand and can now recruit a couple more people. 

Join Aiurs Fury today! 

Edited by (PS4)iokone

Hey guys what's up.

Aiurs Fury is a Clan with very dedicated and active players. We help out newbies where ever we can, but also run the >1 hour ODD with you if you're in that skill level. If someone in the Clan is looking for a specific mod or Blueprint we do our best to find one with... or even for you. Need someone to clear the planets? We're here.

It's all give and take of course, but for us helping other should always be the main goal.  

We have a 3 Story Dojo with everything researched and build. All halls and all the other stuff. Right now as we're preparing for U13 would be a great time to join the growing community. 

Just respond to this post or send me a PM and I'll shoot you an invite. You can be part of something Great!

Join Aiurs Fury today!

I would like to join. I have a mic and play everday as long as its possible. My PSN is Oenology. :) Add me whenever. I am ready to make muh clan key.

Edited by (PS4)Oenology

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys what's up.

Join Aiurs Fury today!

FIdSBdT.jpg

Sounds like lots of fun, please add me, I am rank 10 now and almost 11

• 1 month later...