Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constant Inventory Reset?

Sherigala

I constantly get the same bug since i upgraded my gear with those charger units to be able to progress in leveling up.....i usually take my inventory full of large health units to keep myself from dying in 2 hits, since i play Loki, that is a great possibility. That's where the problem comes in. Every time i go inot the arsenal menu again, it shows an empty inventory, however, i put it on full about a minute ago. Also, my warframe and weapons can't advance higher that lvl 30, however, there are levels far beyond level 30, and i can't find a way to level up more. Could someone help me with these issues? i would be very glad if they were solved, as i like level starting assassin gameplay the best, but it sometimes need an extra health pack if they catch me and if i find that i don't have any as a bug reseted it, that is kinda annoying.

Edited by Serigala

Have this too. My gear keep getting reset after each missions. And one more thing: I'm playing Mag and before i log in there should be a Mag sitting there right? But after update 7.7 it always have an Excalibur (standard) sitting there. Is this a bug?

Have this too. My gear keep getting reset after each missions. And one more thing: I'm playing Mag and before i log in there should be a Mag sitting there right? But after update 7.7 it always have an Excalibur (standard) sitting there. Is this a bug?

I got that issue too.

The inventory is a bug that for MOA's sake should be fixed.

Also, 30 is the level cap. If you are troubled about that because you need more power for mods, that's there the Orokin Potatoes go.

Well then, how am i supposed to got to a level 45-50 level with corpus for example? as i cannot do it in solo, because they just kinda oneshot me...:/ ( when you get the combo of 2 railgun and 4 shockwave walkers, and they do their stuff in perfect harmony there is not so much you can do, you're basically on the ground all the time...) If 30 is the cap than why are the levels overranked? :( This just doesn't make much sense.......

Btw, i am not troubled about upgrades, done the orokin upgrade a bit ago, but im concerned about the above issue :/

Edited by Serigala

Well then, how am i supposed to got to a level 45-50 level with corpus for example? as i cannot do it in solo, because they just kinda oneshot me...:/ ( when you get the combo of 2 railgun and 4 shockwave walkers, and they do their stuff in perfect harmony there is not so much you can do, you're basically on the ground all the time...) If 30 is the cap than why are the levels overranked? :( This just doesn't make much sense.......

Btw, i am not troubled about upgrades, done the orokin upgrade a bit ago, but im concerned about the above issue :/

I think this all ties in with the passive health and shield gain we now get! Higher level mobs so we aren't actually overpowered perhaps?

EDIT*

I don't want to say this too soon, but as of 20:50 april 4.th, they released a new, 6 mb update, since that, the inventory is working fine again, i'm currently stress-testing the results, but maybe the bug is solved! (under stess test i mean constant log-in log outs, and changing solo-online-private, and viewing and closing arsenal page)