Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Compilation Of Little Things That Will Make Warframe Much Better

Dysno

Since there are always the big things that make a game better, lets concentrate on the little things that make life much easier.

- When in a team and watching a plante, pressing Escape wont bring you back to "planetary choose mode" it asks if you want to leave the group. I need an easy way to go back into planetary mode!

- Some Warframes are WAY to expensive. Take a look at League of Legends and its pricing! Its perfect! They make millions and they started from scratch. Around 5 bucks a new champion, and only visually changing stuff is sold only for money.

-I want to change my chat channel. I like the german one, but late at night i want to go into one where people are still awake! Linking small communities is good for the game!

- Orokin-Update stoens are FAR too unavailible for the masses and yet they are a must have! I invested money and bought them cuz i dont care, but i see the consequenses of not making them easier availible to the masses: High lvl planets are empty, i cant find ppl to play with! This is VERY bad vor the game! Every F2P game needs a base of players playing it, even if it is for free. If i need to wait 30 minutes to find ppl to play with im not staying very long!

-Ashes Shuriken has to be precisely! I want it to shoot where i aim it. For balancing issues it would be ok if it has a "load up" mechanik like the bow Paris, but im playing a sneaky ninja, i want to kill from the shadows, not throw 100 shurikens before i kill something!

- Decrease the costs of completing a craft with the remaining time! If i waited i day for my new Warframe and i want to buy it now, i dont want to pay the same price i had to pay a day before, its unefficent and ppl dont like this! Make it % of full time and ppl might think about it!

-Make Revive charges optainable somehow! I would suggest make it so, that a normal player can get one about every 24 hours. Maybe make it buyable and recharge one every 24 hours or craftable every 24 hours

- Double the slots you buy for Warframes and Weapon inventory. RIght now you have to buy one slot and than have to buy orokin upgrade which feels like a deceit.

-Give "training" oportunities for the rank upgrades. Its ok to be able to increase rank only once a day, but add some training for it. Maybe allow it once an hour or so. Keep in mind, ppl are getting frustrated by this kind of stuff. Rank doesnt give you much, it only allows for new weapons .... ohh wait thats something ppl want really bad! Even bad players(older and younger) want it and it is frustrating to not be able to excersise for it!

...to be continued ... hopefully by other players as well

Edited by Dysno

- When in a team and watching a plante, pressing Escape wont bring you back to "planetary choose mode" it asks if you want to leave the group. I need an easy way to go back into planetary mode!

definitly a +1 most annoying thing ever

-Make sure all warframes with an AOE ability (wich i think is all) can kill Grineer Rollers with it.

-Make Orokin reactors and catalysts more obtainable. The time it takes to craft them and the mats/money used imho already equals the measly 20 plat to buy one. (I know this was mentioned but I really really stand by this one.)

-Make the hint on loading screens about search area's for rare mods more accurate because anyone who has played awhile knows it's a chance to drop off of enemy's while the hint kinda makes you think they may be in a chest/locker or just lying in a corner somewhere.

Edited by Draketh

Some things are probably doable..

Others i'll just say this: They have to make money..

Orokin "drops" are fine..

They offer you 50 Plat at start.. Buy slots..

Training for rank up tests? The game is your training.. And since your only limitation is 24 waiting period, you can fail without any consequences..

All revive charges are filled every 24 hours. You have 4 revive charges per frame. Next time, play the game for more than one day before making suggestions.

LOL has 5 bucks a champion because they have lots of them. Warframe has only 12, if they were to sell the frames for 5 dollars (a few of them are actually available for that price) they would have to lower the price of many things, so no, they wouldn't make millions since the numbers of warframe available represent maybe 10% of the number of champions in lol.. Maybe when we got over 20+ warframes, they can decrease the prices then.

The orokin reactors and catalysts are hard to obtain but not impossible.

The rest are good ideas but they have already been suggested.

Edited by Kohira

-Make Revive charges optainable somehow! I would suggest make it so, that a normal player can get one about every 24 hours. Maybe make it buyable and recharge one every 24 hours or craftable every 24 hours

It already replenishes daily, four for each Warframe you have.

-Change ping appearance according to what is pinged((mod ping should look different than resource ping). And when you are at it, increase the range in which it becomes a mod/resourc ping, when i ping close to a mod i want to ping the mod not the location

- change signs of human ping with indicator of "there is the next / last enemy to kill

Edited by Dysno

- Let me fuse mods wjile they are in a weapon/warframe. Im sick of unequipping, fusion, reequipping

-add a search option to the mods, i have to sort by name and than find it manually!