The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Mixing It Up And Elevators

TacDrol

Alright so the maps are randomly generated and all, but it still gets stale and repetitive and I think one thing that would at least somehow would improve it is if you'd add mirrored rooms into the randomization to add at least some kind of variety when you find the same room again.

Elevators are very slow and annoying, while by itself it's not really a problem, it gets pretty stupid when you get like 4-5 elevators in the same map and it's cutting the flow out of the game. I don't exactly know what to do to make them less annoying, you could speed them up or replace them with some tubes that transport you quicker, but in their current state they're a hindrance.

IMO we need some nice music in the elevators :D

But back to topic i believe there will be alot of new maps and locations in the next updates.

I understand that there's new content coming out eventually, wouldn't have it any other way, but if they mirror every room then it'll just have a bit more variety than usual and it should be incorporated into the new content as well. I think it's as simple as just adding a Mirror value into the randomization, but even if it's more complicated, all it takes is to just mirror every room manually and add them into the rotation. It would be a quick update that would spice up the game a little bit more.

I understand that there's new content coming out eventually, wouldn't have it any other way, but if they mirror every room then it'll just have a bit more variety than usual and it should be incorporated into the new content as well. I think it's as simple as just adding a Mirror value into the randomization, but even if it's more complicated, all it takes is to just mirror every room manually and add them into the rotation. It would be a quick update that would spice up the game a little bit more.

Hm you might be right but i can imagine that there would be people that are actually confused if its eventually changes everytime.