The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Tenno

King3azy42

I am not new to the game but I am new to this forum I have 3 frames rhino volt and ash all rank 30 I am looking for people to help me farm for stance cards when the update finally drops (any news btw?) also I would like to know the fastest way to get my mastery rank up as im only level four but have played this game for quite some time any protips? Only reason I care for mastery rank is because of the new dragon nikana

Everytime you rank up, level up if you prefer, a weapon, sentinel, sentinel weapon, warframe, or clear a planet mission you'll get mastery rank xp. Best thing to do is keep getting new weapons and upgrade them, and clear off as much of the starchart you can, upgrade warframes whenever you get them too.. Can take a while but it will go up :)

Hey newcomer! Play the core game which is at the moment, grind to get new gear, grind to get resources for said gear, build that gear at this time, repeat.

Now I'd suggest with any new gear level by going to ODD or T3 survival 30+ mins. If you have no frames or weapons at any point GET some! Buy BP'S in the market and constantly keep acquiring Mutagen Mass, Fieldrons, Detonite and Formas so you can build clan tech and build those Nikanas! 

I wont be able to help farm stances however your clan can, if thats not an option go to Recruit chat to seek some, Once U13 rolls in there will be many wanting to do the same.