The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Feeble Attempt To Balance Nova.

Dalu__Ka

We have far too many CC warframe, Nova is suppose to be a glass cannon nuke, useless you haven't  played any other mmo in the past and don't understand what that is then I feel bad for you, a glass cannon trades survivability from high damage and have a high risk high reward palystyle. The only nuke warframes we have are mag(only against corpus) and nova which excels at it while everyone else is either support, CC/medicore damage dealer or a tank, If anything we probably need another glass cannon to balance variety out of the warframes.

I sometimes wonder if the Grineer has made themselves smart enough to post on the fourms... i mean who else would complain that a warframe is overpowered in a mainly PvE game? The only one suffering are the AI so.... makes me wonder if your human.

But to the point yes her ultimate is a little strong at the moment. But i think she has enough other weaknesses to scale it down. If you dont slap all 3 defensive mods on her your going to die in 5-10 laser beams in high level missions, Nova dies when a naplam farts too hard. Glass cannon is suppose to be what Nova is. Taking the damage away would simply make her Glass, and nothing else. If a change was really needed. I think instead of throwing EVERYTHING out, take a small nerf step and make the slow part of M.Prime only last 5 seconds and the double damage buff only last 15 seconds but the blowing up part last 45 seconds.

Thats my opinion.

Edited by Scraye