Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Earth Infestation Defense Bug

Urilikya

In the Earth Infestation Defense, there's a bug that causes a single enemy to spawn somewhere where it can get stuck on the upper door, above and to the right of the stairway that leads up to the entryway door. Unfortunately, that door is unreachable from the ground for many frames and players, and the enemy gets stuck (probably behind some container or something) when it spawns, so it can't come out to a point where the players can attack it. 

Oh, and it also seems to spawn on a fifth wave (i.e. wave 5, 10, 15, 20, etc.). That's really annoying because the only way to fix it is to abort the mission and go back into it.

I refrain from playing defense on earth until this is fixed, had this happen in solo, online and private matches already - some warframes abilities, like embers 4 or rhino stomp, are occasionally able to reach the stuck enemy (should you be close enough to it, i.e. it's stuck in a wall or ceiling and in audible distance).

Annoying as hell, really, since I generally like the tileset.

And since I need neurodes, always.

Edited by Auto9

@Urilikya
    This is a bug yes, but the door can be reached. This is how.
You can get to the top of the tower/machine at the platform which is a little to the right off the bugged door (not the one closes to this bugged  door as it has no tall machines) and jump+climb to the upper lvl doors from there. You will find that there are 1-15 infested creatures just standing in the spawn room waiting to get killed (not stuck behind a box). obs! be ready for combat they will atack you as soon as the door opens and ancients can get stuck as well.

how to jump+climb:
-look at the place you want to reach.
-pres the "jump" key as well as the  "sprint" key "move forward" key.
- your warframe will jump forward, hit a wall and climb upwards until it gets a grip of an edge. The warframe wil so use it to get up.

Most players don't know how to get up there and will quit, but you can get there with any warframe if you know how. I advise you to try it up and teach the method to anyone you meet in this missions. I know how to get there and I have had runs of 20 waves where I was forced to go up there more than 5 times.