Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: New Type Of Module

Xilver7

I was thinking there could be a new kind of module with a different color (or skin) that would have a 1/20 or 5% chance of spawning compared to a regular mod in general. I'm not great with balance or names, so I'll leave that up to anyone that may like the idea.

How it works is when a mod drops, it has that 1/20 or 5% (or whatever is more reasonable) chance of being this module, making it have a different color or skin. When a player picks it up, they'd either be prompted immediately or directly after the mission as to which mods to choose.

For example, a player would pick one up, and have some mod cards appear on screen during/after the mission. Let's say they have the choice between Fast Hands, Ammo Drum, and Serration (maybe powered up a bit, even? due to rarity). Using either new keyboard shortcuts or buttons under the cards (for during or after the battle), they can decide what they want to take. The rest are discarded and not recieved.

I think this can help out players who are farming for mods, since this will help them sort out what they don't need and do need in order to minimize time spent grinding and more time spent enjoying their new mods. Though it is a bit special, so I think having a lower than usual spawn will make it hard to find, but help some people out in the end.

And of course, the mods that come up should all be at the same tier, or have a common mod powered up along with rare mods, otherwise it'd be a clear choice most of the time.

Edited by Xilver7