Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts And Suggestions -

Izonami

1) Scale XP and mission credit rewards in such a way that doing a mission 'around your level' is more advantageous than a low-level one, even if you aren't running around one shotting things.

2) Reward additional credits (and XP?) for completing missions in specific ways such as never setting off an alarm, never letting your Sentinel die, get a 75% headshot rate, etc. Depending on the rewards for these feats they could be done at the same time or you can only get rewarded for one. This way people who like to play a way that isn't just 'kill everything that moves' get a little something for it.

3) Enemies should give you money (as a bounty) when you kill them. Not dropped money, but money that is given at the end of the mission for the amount of enemies you've killed. The amount would, of course, depend on the type of enemy as well as the level. Defeating the Stalker should give an especially nice (though not obscene) reward.

4) Every enemy and/or end of mission rewards has a chance to give you a race-specific BP for their technology (or their phsyiology in the case of the Infested) that you can craft with the excess materials you have. Success in crafting these technologies could give anything from unique mods to unique passives (+damage against a certain enemy type, for example). Failure (which will be more common) will give you an item you can sell for a fair amount of cash (enough so that you won't feel like you've wasted materials/time). Could also have a daily 'resource drive' by the Tenno where they want X amount of a material and will give you credits/choice of mod for providing it.

5) Allow the Sentinel to do the following (possibly with mods?) -

A) Carry excess ammo

B) Carry an excess non-melee weapon (switching should take enough time that it's not feasible in a firefight)

C) Work as an enemy/loot radar

D) Collect nearby items (might make things too automatic, but might have potential)

6) Give an option to go to the next mission (or missions, if there is a branch) instead of shoving you back into the main planet screen (though it mainly does that only on solo?)

7) Give some way to fuse mods that are still in your Warframe/weapons, or at the very least let us take them out and fuse them without having to 'apply' the effect several times.

8) Work on optimizing the game (assumingly this is happening, but the game does run rather poorly so I thought I'd mention it)

9) Look at weapon (and I guess Warframe) rebalancing. Rifles seem especially underpowered. Melee weapons need a complete overhaul as currently all melee is basically 'Charge attack' x infinity. Also think about having some sort of bonus for using different weapons/Warframes (perhaps similar to 'rested' XP in WoW?).

10) Give a way to add/remove/change the polarities on weapons/Warframes. Good idea for a premium service!

11) Actually put in captions! Neh!

12) Add a Stalker skin to the shop or as a Alert Mission drop or something. It's too cool to be rarely seen as it is.

13) Put in an option to automatically skip the intro cutscene to missions.

I think that's about it for now, if I think of anything else I'll just add it to an additional post!

14) Give compensation for running Alert Missions that provide you with an Artifact you already posses.

15) Provide more info on planets without needing to hover over them. (Level range? Type of enemy?)

16) Include some way to quick recover from knockdowns.