Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Trinity Blessing Nerf

kirean3464

cool the post is up like what 20 seconds and already 3 and a possible 4th reply with nothing to add but insults got to love the community on this thing. ill give it a little more time to see if some players show up to reply.

you have zero formatting, therefore your post isn't worth reading. it's as simple as that.

ton of replys most were random insult durrrr to many words trinity baaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddd good nerf. But for the people that attempted to address the point thank you but im afraid you missed it. im not saying trinity needs to be thrown away im not saying trinity is bad im saying trinity is obsolete yes energy buff awesome link awesome but i believe i was addressing the blessing nerf she is a walking battery now but shes supposed to be a healer and frankly you don't need one until really high waves thus making taking any other decent aoe frame a better choice.

im not saying it cant be done im saying its a lot of extra pointless effort oh great i have to remod my frame then shoot myself in the foot to achieve what i was allready doing were partying now. and i wont use to many more words dont want any more omg wall of text comments but thats like taking frosts globe away and then screaming he is still good in defence you have just taken the context and point away from the frame. and again the "if the enemys are one shotting you extract comment" the original point is i like going really high wave with all my frames and its not fun when the point is taking away from it god mode isnt god mode when one slip up gets your team killed before that its not nessary or needed.

Sorry man you just don't want to listen.

First i tought i reply in a calm logical manner, but after your second wall of text i had to realise your biggest problem is the simple the lack of invulnerability and now you have to mod it differently to achieve it.She is still a great healer and now can support the team whith energy, i really can't care for the godmode i can survive 1h whitout it you just need to be clever.