The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This It For Weapon Colors?

__Kanade__

Boltor, Afuris, Bolto/Akbolto, Scindo, Dual Zoren, Cronus, Skana, Furax, and a few other weapons don't have every color option for Secondary, and Tint 1/2. they all just stay grey. It seems like only the bow and Braton/Lato/Vandal hae full color options.

Well it IS Beta, you can't expect all the features to be complete, there's a skin section that lists your current warframe's standard appearance as a skin, we assume this means there'll be other skins in future, there aren't any yet because it's still a beta, I can't see a problem with this, I'd rather DE focused on building the gameplay and features before adding cosmetic items.

Well it IS Beta, you can't expect all the features to be complete, there's a skin section that lists your current warframe's standard appearance as a skin, we assume this means there'll be other skins in future, there aren't any yet because it's still a beta, I can't see a problem with this, I'd rather DE focused on building the gameplay and features before adding cosmetic items.

Your talking about alternative looks, I was talking about the color pallete.

I'd like it to be fixed sooner. As someone who got founders but only uses platinum for warframe/weapon slots and cosmetics (specifically ones that can't be attained by any other means) cosmetics is what I paid for in this game and I'd like it to work. That said I understand that it's beta, I'd just like it to be fixed and it's gonna have to be done eventually anyway.