The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Test Zone/rank Up Test

Veryk

I started this for one reason. I nearly quit game when i went throught the tutorial. The brightness gave me a headache, i could barely see the targets, the drops i was supposed to pick up i could not find, it was unpleasant. I said "No. this has swords, i saw the dude with the axe in the video and im going to have that and chop things to tiny pieces." So i suffered through it. My friends who i dragged into the game Had the same experience for 30 agonizing seconds before i told them to skip that horrible nonsense and that i would walk them through all they needed to know. now playing through lvls is straghtforward enough, movement=duh, reload=duh,aim/shoot=duh,melee=duh'ish,weapon swap=duh,what orbs do what=coverd in tutorial. wall running/wall climbing/shoulder view swap/blocking are things i needed to learn myself via key bindings menu then pass on to friends.The REAL issue begins with the lack of tutorial on mod application on both weapons and Warframe, I didn't know that i had to apply my powers to my characters in a menu, the tutorial made it seem like it would just be unlocked and given to me as i ranked up. Which is clearly not the case. I realize i wandered mildly off topic. And that is my two cents.