Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Idea For Multiplayer Setup

Syndril

I play as a Trinity and my boyfriend as a Rhino, its been a great so far. Unfortunately, without him actually telling me so, I never know when he needs health or energy because I can't see it.

So, thats my idea.

Somewhere on the screen should be the players and their health/energy so I know when to use some of my abilities. Its hard to play with others when they have to stop to type to me that they need more health or some such, or when to pop my blessing, while they are under fire.

I hope others agree with this and perhaps get integrated into the game. I'd like to know how my teamates are doing BEFORE they need a revive.

(BTW, as a side note, I've been noticing that the revive is glitched, a lot of the time I don't get an 'x' to revive and am forced to watch my boyfriend die. Its a horrible feeling!)

Not sure you know this but, "Z" brings up a party health pop up. Either way agreed, it is kind of lame that you can't see them easily by mousing over or the traditional "Party health bar" on the side of the screen and let you tweak the transparency or turn it on and off.

Edited by shoudra

Not sure you know this but, "Z" brings up a party health pop up. Either way agreed, it is kind of lame that you can't see them easily by mousing over or the traditional "Party health bar" on the side of the screen and let you tweak the transparency or turn it on and off.

press Z ... feels clumsy but i guess it's the only option untill theyimplement some UI changes to facilitate healing

sorry, my bad, i forget you can check allies healthbar by pressing Z..