Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Things That I Would Like. :d

Sgt.Frog

Can we get a thing where we can select multiple mods and then sell them like the fusion system? That would be nice. Also a thing where we can just type in a squad name to send an application to be accepted? That would be pretty cool. If you could give us some info about why the bow is not crapping out any elemental dmg I would like to know since I use it most often. I love that the devs chat with us and take our feedback and use it. I dont care what the other people say about being mad with the drops it was someone on the live stream who tweeted them and complained about it anyway I think we should just lynch him! Also the lvling system is much different from other games which would make it hard to raise a lvl cap and someone on a stream said there are no plans to raise the lvl cap so I was wondering if there was no intention to or just no thoughts. Anywho these are things I think about before I leave to get some noms!

Just press SHIFT and click another mod to sell multiple mods..

As for the rest.. I guess higher level would be cool.. Although that would leave room for many mods.. And to make some godlike weapons..

I will have your children!!!! Thanks for telling me I could kiss you on the mouth. Also I was thinking that if they ever decide to create and expansion they could have new skills for warframes which cost a lot more slots and then they could up the levels and also up the enimies way up to compensate. Just a thought I am not by anymeans saying they need to plan now for crap like this I am just throwing things out there into the forum hoping not to angry the forum gods and be declared a moron.

Edit: WHY ARE YOU UP SO EARLY WHITEHORUS!!!

Edited by Sgt.Frog

I will have your children!!!! Thanks for telling me I could kiss you on the mouth. Also I was thinking that if they ever decide to create and expansion they could have new skills for warframes which cost a lot more slots and then they could up the levels and also up the enimies way up to compensate. Just a thought I am not by anymeans saying they need to plan now for crap like this I am just throwing things out there into the forum hoping not to angry the forum gods and be declared a moron.

Edit: WHY ARE YOU UP SO EARLY WHITEHORUS!!!

The forum is a place for ideas.. Not a judgment place..

Yea, that would be cool.. New abilitys that could only be obtained by farming..

Early? It's 12:15 PM.. That's not early at all..

Edited by whitehorus

The forum is a place for ideas.. Not a judgment place..

Yea, that would be cool.. New abilitys that could only be obtained by farming..

Early? It's 12:15 PM.. That's not early at all..

I dont know where you live but it is 7:19 here.