Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need A Team To Help Clear Solar System

(PSN)FinalSalute

I'm currently on Mars about half way through I've completed earth \ mercury just looking for some guys who are in the same position as me to clear the way so I no longer need taxis if anyone still needs to complete earth or anything I'm willing to help and start there just Pm on here or leave a post and I'll get back to you asap or alternatively you can go straight and add me on psn @ Finalsalute just leave a message so I know your from here :) thanks guys

Edited by (PS4)FinalSalute

I already added you a few days ago final.  Just so you know, I've got Mercury, most of Venus... Only like 2 or 3 missions into earth.  I'm going to try to get done with earth today then maybe we can squad up Friday night or this weekend.  BTW I never asked you do you have a mic?  If you don't that's ok but it gets lonely off in space with no one to talk to:)  I hope I can help... Anyway see you soon

Nice one bud i saw that you did I do indeed have a mic so no worries there I know the feeling of playing alongside silence lol sounds good to me though mate I'll be on tonight and Friday night and majority of Saturday :) I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm online

Nice one bud i saw that you did I do indeed have a mic so no worries there I know the feeling of playing alongside silence lol sounds good to me though mate I'll be on tonight and Friday night and majority of Saturday :) I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm online

Awesome man see you tomorrow

What's up Final, I'm a little ahead of you on the planets but still don't have all of them unlocked yet and we're already on each others friends list so go ahead and psn me anytime you see me online and I'll help you finish up the planets you need and take you to some of the planets you don't have unlocked yet.  I'm trying to finish Sedna, Ceres and Eris and then will head to Neptune and Pluto.  I'm always on around 8:30pm est.  See you tonight if you are on.

What's up Final, I'm a little ahead of you on the planets but still don't have all of them unlocked yet and we're already on each others friends list so go ahead and psn me anytime you see me online and I'll help you finish up the planets you need and take you to some of the planets you don't have unlocked yet.  I'm trying to finish Sedna, Ceres and Eris and then will head to Neptune and Pluto.  I'm always on around 8:30pm est.  See you tonight if you are on.

Nice one buddy I'll be on in about two hours so if your on we'll set out we can do the planets your on bud yours sound more interesting and I've heard good things about them haha

• 2 weeks later...