Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Player Recruiting For An Lgbtq Focused Clan

(PSN)Dualisacat

Howdy! I've started the game about a week ago and looked around both on here and in the recruitment channel, but noticed no LGBTQ focused clan for the PS4 version (though I saw a few on PC!). I'm generally incredibly skeptical of free to play games and apathetic about multiplayer in general, but Warframe has managed to SERIOUSLY take me by surprise. I love it, and in the slightly less than a week I've been playing, I've already racked up some serious hours.

Generally, the worst experience of any multiplayer game for me is the community, and it's usually what drives me away from a game or even makes me scared to play it. I'd hopefully like to keep playing Warframe a long time, but having seen quite a few users using slurs (and trying to bypass the chat filters in doing so) and having them go unmoderated really unnerves me.

So, I'd like to surround myself with more progressive types and have a little community on here I feel comfortable around. Anyone a part of the LGBTQ community, friendly to it or allied with it is welcome to join my clan (Cats and also Cats is the name!). Other alternative lifestyles are of course welcome, as well! Asexuals, furries, otherkin, whatever floats your boat :) Just looking for some friendly people! Any level of play is welcome, too.

If there's another clan like this already in the works, just invite me to it. Otherwise, let me know if you'd like to join my clan :3