Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Observatory "rts" Mini-Game & More

JohnMarkLee

Idea:

So you know how the Observatory has a Holo Map in the center of it? I came up with a bunch of ideas such as:

"What if you could command from there?"

"What if we could communicate from there?"

RTS/MOBA:

So a RTS or MOBA like game mode. This could be used for multiple things. Such as in any time if a Warlord or members with permission can access it to "Command". If you're clan/alliance is in a Solar Rail Conflict and there are players in missions going on right now you have the option to access their mission and see the map from a bird-eye's view. From there you can see the players and the AI they are fighting. You click a unit or highlight or box and set them somewhere or send them to attack the players. 

However I saw Devstream 29 with the new multi-task objectives game mode and stuff and make a optional task:

- Destroy Communications Array

This will cause the "Commander" to loose control of the mission and can no longer control the units.

​Brief Example:

Inter-Clan Communication:

Alliance chat is changed to be located at the Observatory. Where you can talk to each other and discuss plans there. Clan Warlords or other members with permissions can put up notifications for meetings at the observatory.

n64ncnQ.jpg

Edited by JohnMarkLee

One of my clan members pointed out that the Observatory is like a Jedi council with the placements of the kneeling spots. It would be pretty cool and immersive to have it as a more dedicated meeting spot where you can display things on the center area.

As for the commanding idea I don't think that would really work through the observatory. It would be kind of unfair since there are tons of matches going on and there would only be a few people commanding in each. If you want more of a Natural Selection type spin on the new missions the commanders would have to queue up with everyone else.

One of my clan members pointed out that the Observatory is like a Jedi council with the placements of the kneeling spots. It would be pretty cool and immersive to have it as a more dedicated meeting spot where you can display things on the center area.

As for the commanding idea I don't think that would really work through the observatory. It would be kind of unfair since there are tons of matches going on and there would only be a few people commanding in each. If you want more of a Natural Selection type spin on the new missions the commanders would have to queue up with everyone else.

Im not sure if what you mean by unfair.