Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waframe - [Ash], Suggestion To Tune 1 And 3 Skill, Very Comfortable, Logical And Small Concept)

Ganwybas

Good night peolpe.

04ccaa00be6d.png

First of all, let me say that I love to play this character.  

However, his skill in my opinion absolutely not efficient and not comfortable to use. Im explain it later.

So I will write briefly, not even to write a wall of text.

1. Skill "Shuriken" 140px-ShurikenMod.png

so with last update ( add 3 blade against 1, and autoaim) this skill is still uneffective

why? 

1. There is a lot of weapons of such type now, what more effective and dont cunsume energy. (unique? nope) 

2. This skill is still can't compete with other with effectiveness of the damage (cant hit multiple targets, low damage to single) 

3. Ash is a warframe for close battle,almost all users what i know prefer to kill enemies in close range then play for Ash because if this specific , and all of them and i too, dont take this skill everytime. (of course there is a fans of anything)

So Suggestion is? 

Replace or just add like in Rhino situation skill more fit to Ash apecific

1. Variant (+add stealth specific,more melee based, not overpowered)

8be9b4187625.png

This is "Namesis" (or name it something what you like dont care really)

Then you activate this skill -it consume 25 energy and add (300%) damage to fist melee strike on target

,then Ash is invisible its add 400%, + 600% to kill unexpected enemies

So this is add points to stealth specific, and cant be used on multiple enemies just on single strong target

2. Variant  (add brutal force skill to Ash arsenal)

32b00bb0f5af.png

This name is "Silent Justice" (or name it something what you like dont care really)

So this is a silent skill,can hit multiple target if they are close

Ash is stand and perform stong powerful horizontal stike on 180 degrees on small melee radius

with 400-600-800 damage 

So this is more like Samurai skill) best if Ash will be use integrated weapons in his arm, brutal force.

And then "Teleport"

140px-TeleportMod.png

i love this skill, and how DE try to improve that BUT NOW its VERY UNCONFORTABLE TO USE IN BATTLE

problems what you need aim that small crosshairs field to target personaly in the middle of battlefield

this is hard, target is moving, you are moving

so to perform telepot you need:

1. to STOP

2. start aim enemy directly in small crosshair

3. mucs the button,and if enemy is not dead or lose from you line of sight you will teleport

total 4-5 second you loose

this is bad you know 

so SUggestion look at the picture

ac85735f305a.png

So need to add bigger radius to crosshair or do 30 degrees filed in front of Ash, so what we can capture and teleport to target without sniper aiming with little crosshair on liitle enemies in far.

so thx for reading, i hope you like it because its logical  =)  and really nature)