Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could This Happen?

DiiBz

It's definitely not something that's obviously needed, but at some points i wish i could trade some items between friends if not between a network. Now trust me, when i say this game doesn't need it, because of the fact that a lot of games get taken over by the trading system or it gets abused. So like i said its just something situational i suppose. This is just a picture that i made of what i would imagine a trading system to look like. I know it could look a lot better, but i just wanted to show what i mean. click to see the full picture. I don't know though, those are just my thoughts. How about you fellow warframes?PVuVJLq.jpg

I approve. And Much as I''d like to see direct Plat trading, that should not be done. That 50 starting Plat would be ripe for abuse.

But Inventory and Cred trading? Heck yes. It'd let players who don't want to pay so much have more gear by swapping with friends (Bored of my Lex-hey friend, may I trade you my minature awesome sniper for an automatic? Why of course, I've been dying to try a mini sniper pistol!), give people with calns or paying friends a chance to give weapons a test run before buying/making them, and give you something useful to do with a weapon instead of selling. I, for one, were this to be made would not sell weapons and would instead just give them to noobs. They could use the boost.

I like the separation of BPs and plat weapons. Trading system is coming to I think friends/clans in UP8.

That would be quite interesting to see. I haven't heard of anything about it. I'll definitely keep an eye out for it.

omg I thought it was legit for a second

Lol well i guess i did a good job then.

It's so colorful +1

Gotta grab peoples attention somehow ;)

I approve. And Much as I''d like to see direct Plat trading, that should not be done. That 50 starting Plat would be ripe for abuse.

But Inventory and Cred trading? Heck yes. It'd let players who don't want to pay so much have more gear by swapping with friends (Bored of my Lex-hey friend, may I trade you my minature awesome sniper for an automatic? Why of course, I've been dying to try a mini sniper pistol!), give people with calns or paying friends a chance to give weapons a test run before buying/making them, and give you something useful to do with a weapon instead of selling. I, for one, were this to be made would not sell weapons and would instead just give them to noobs. They could use the boost.

Yeah i definitely see what your saying. Most certainly that could cause problems. That's what i was pointing out. Especially if the said PvP system were to be released, i would see balance issues everywhere, that's why i was hesitant about posting this, because i want it but i don't want it to be abused.

also this could be done for Warframe parts, many people (Myself included) may have like 5 helmets, 3 chasses but no systems component to build their warframe so the trading system would give us a way to maybe trade one of those parts for a different componet for the same oe different warframe