Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lex Pls Pachen

EleCTrONiXx

The only thing Lex needs is a cool new model. I bought one the other day, thinking it would be ab awesome Revolver like pistol, and it's a froking pee-shooter, smaller than the Lato and uglier too. Used it like 4 times, and sold it. I'll tick with mi Lato Vandal, thank you very much, so much cooler.

The only thing Lex needs is a cool new model. I bought one the other day, thinking it would be ab awesome Revolver like pistol, and it's a froking pee-shooter, smaller than the Lato and uglier too. Used it like 4 times, and sold it. I'll tick with mi Lato Vandal, thank you very much, so much cooler.

Yu clearly haven't tried it with 100% multishot, armour piece and gunslinger then.

Yu clearly haven't tried it with 100% multishot, armour piece and gunslinger then.

It's not about stats, it's about looks.

When I have a hand cannon that can one shot space marines, I kinda need it to look bad &#!. XD

When I have a hand cannon that can one shot space marines, I kinda need it to look bad &#!. XD

I use the Lex exclusivly, but I have to agree a graphics overhaul would be awsome.

This exactly! The Lex should look like nothing less than a (slightly?) miniaturized Snipetron! It should be as large as the Braton, at the very least!