The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Title Screen + Map Music

Tri2killme

Hi, I've been playing this game for around 2 weeks now, it is actually one of the best games i've experienced and i'm hoping it gets a lot more recognition when its fully finished.

One of the things that I think would help is background music for the title and custom music for each faction's level and map, I always play music from my desktop while i'm playing through a level, but the main reason I thought this would make it better is the making a main theme for the game, giving the players a flashback of a memory they had in the game e.g their first boss, it would also liven up the experience of the game for many while they might be modding their gear or waiting for a level to load so they don't have to listen to the repetitive background sounds of flames or electricity or the hovering noise.

This is my first post on the forums so be as critical as you can, thanks guys :)

Well, I kinda like the music to be honest, I am really into it the whole Japanese vibe and all, but with that said, it got a little too repetitive for my taste, so I just got myself some more music like that (from a post somewhere) and now have my own play list for each faction.

Well, what I am trying to say is, the music is good, the style is very good, but it needs a little more variety.

But that's not an urgent thing, there are far worst things that need to be addressed first, before touching up the sound and music.

Still, it's a nice idea, kudos.

Well, I kinda like the music to be honest, I am really into it the whole Japanese vibe and all, but with that said, it got a little too repetitive for my taste, so I just got myself some more music like that (from a post somewhere) and now have my own play list for each faction.

Well, what I am trying to say is, the music is good, the style is very good, but it needs a little more variety.

But that's not an urgent thing, there are far worst things that need to be addressed first, before touching up the sound and music.

Still, it's a nice idea, kudos.

Wow good on you, but yes thats one of the main reasons is the repetitivness in it, but you are right that it dosen't need to be dealt with this early when there are still problems and updates to be made, thanks for that.