Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leveling Ability Mods

Bloodytaste

Hey Guys,

I started to play this game 2 days ago. And it is really fun.

Well after playing some time i noticed that by using Skills it shows me how much energy i used up for it. At first I thought it tells me how many points i get for the skill to "level" it up after usage. Well after I discovered the painful truth, that it only displays the costs( why btw?) i thought about the idea of... well leveling them!

Its easy though.

The 4 rare Ability Mods of your warframe would be just like leveling Weapons. If you use them you get some Points, and it slowly lvls up.

Pros:

+no more spending to many rare mods and Fusion Core for Ability Mod u usually do not use that much ingame

+Players would start to use and rely on their warframe ability either.

+less credits to waste

+more logical gameplay( I mean using a skill should improve it. Like Boxing, when u train your jab, after using it dozen of times you will improve your stamina, and the strength of your jab(skill).)

Con:

- Is there any? If so tell me plz!

If there is no problem in it just approve this with a comment of yours and a 5$ paycheck x)

nahh just kidding ;) it's 10$ lolz gotcha again!

Greetings your fellow

Blood to Taste!

Edited by Bloodytaste

Con-would make credits useless unless you buy weapon slots n warframe slots to grind for parts n such :( o also Bps

why would credits be usless if it only affects the 4 ability mods of your/a warframe?

Edited by Bloodytaste

It's fine how it is, making it so you passively increase your ability's level seems kinda.. meh. It's great for your warframe and weapons, but taking it to your actual mods just seems like you want an easier way of leveling your abilities. And easier isn't always better.

It's fine how it is, making it so you passively increase your ability's level seems kinda.. meh. It's great for your warframe and weapons, but taking it to your actual mods just seems like you want an easier way of leveling your abilities. And easier isn't always better.

I am aware of that Sir! Still, mostly u do not rely much on this skills, I mean its kinda wasting FCs, for not even getting something useful in Return at some terms.(my opinion)

I am aware of that Sir! Still, mostly u do not rely much on this skills, I mean its kinda wasting FCs, for not even getting something useful in Return at some terms.(my opinion)

Some abilities are useless, but after a good solid hour if not more of playing warframe fusion cores drop quite often. There is no need to change it. Besides, you can easily look up abilities and how strong they get before actually dropping fusion cores into the abilities themself.

Some abilities are useless, but after a good solid hour if not more of playing warframe fusion cores drop quite often. There is no need to change it. Besides, you can easily look up abilities and how strong they get before actually dropping fusion cores into the abilities themself.

I know this as well thx xP, still its just an Idea to experiment with in the future. Mostly It would be intersting to see what they will do with this Skill mods in terms of rarity