Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My 2 Cents

HumbleBeast116

I'm loving this game, its awesome. with that being said, here are my ideas on what would help make it even better.

Alright, this may just be me, but if I join a game or have others join mine, my fire rate can vary tremendously, while all other gameplay remains the same. it would be nice to have consistency. Another area that I feel needs improvement is the laser doors. Sometimes I can dive right through, sometimes I repeatedly bounce off, other times I have to shoot a camera, and more often i have to just chill and wait. Is there a way to get around guessing which option I have to choose? I'm all for variance, but at least let me know what my options are. On the mini-map, after capturing a target, the orange marker doesn't go away immediately. Maybe add color coded objective markers to avoid confusion. In customizing my weapon colors, cant always tell what part I am changing. Possibly have gun zoomed in on and w/o character. I would also like to have a mini color pack available to win in the random log in. Not a whole set, but maybe a column or a row.