Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading System And Gear Market

JKMplayer

Hi everyone,

I thought a trading system between players would be nice, where you can trade ressources, mods, weapons and warframes. i.E. I want to make a gram but i don't have 3 Gallium, so i could ask my friend X if he can give me 3 Gallium in exchange for 300 rubdeo or 3000 ferrum. The exchange prices for the ressources would be sorted by rarity, means:

1 Rare = 1 Rare

1 Rare = 100 Uncommon

1 Rare = 1000 Common

For warframes, weapons and mods there should be a market, where players can sell their gear, the price for the item would be combined from level, included mods and rarity of the mods.

thank you for your replys.

+1 Support. I LOVE the fact that you didn't say "oh let's just trade anything for anything" (ex - loki warframe for 100 rubedo) The main issue with trading is that it opens up 3rd party sites, selling credits, warframes, and other crap for real money. If you can only trade items for a set priced that the developers set and can't change it, that is a huge plus. One issue - Rare materials such as Gallium, can be farmed easily by doing boss runs. Unless the drop rate is decreased, then 300 rubedo for 1 gallium is NOT worth it, rubedo takes so much longer to farm.

+1 Support. I LOVE the fact that you didn't say "oh let's just trade anything for anything" (ex - loki warframe for 100 rubedo) The main issue with trading is that it opens up 3rd party sites, selling credits, warframes, and other crap for real money. If you can only trade items for a set priced that the developers set and can't change it, that is a huge plus. One issue - Rare materials such as Gallium, can be farmed easily by doing boss runs. Unless the drop rate is decreased, then 300 rubedo for 1 gallium is NOT worth it, rubedo takes so much longer to farm.

It's only a example, I know rubdeo is hard to farm ;-)

Lets say they actually put trading system....

Then our chat will be like "Selling X for Y " and crap load of those kinda comments and we all hate that !

hmmm you're right so there must be a limitation for trades, i.e. 10 ressource trades, 2 weapon trades and 1 warframe trade per week, so that you only can trade things you really need/want and don't spam your friends.

Edited by JKMplayer

Easy fix. Separate tab for chat, that's trade. Moderators are being implemented into global, so If they spam, mute. For materials easily you can give 1 Gallium to the SYSTEM for 100 rubedo or w/e, that way it's a material sink, like a gold sink.

To avoid chat spam, could always make all trades anonymous through an auction house. That way there would be no point in spamming. Something like this could really only work with the proposed, "Set trade price/value/whatever by the Devs," but that sounds like a perfectly fine system to me.

To avoid chat spam, could always make all trades anonymous through an auction house. That way there would be no point in spamming. Something like this could really only work with the proposed, "Set trade price/value/whatever by the Devs," but that sounds like a perfectly fine system to me.

So if you want to trade, you go to the auction house and select the ressource you want to give and the ressource you want to have and then you get connectet randomly to another player who wants to have your ressource and gives the ressource you want. But there should be a way to trade with friends and not only random trade.

Edited by JKMplayer

Lets say they actually put trading system....

Then our chat will be like "Selling X for Y " and crap load of those kinda comments and we all hate that !

Yes this is true. In Eve online there is a central trade hub system called Jita - the local chat in Jita is full of 'Selling X for Y' etc. I have also seen people advertising 'Eve gold' from external sites. I believe the developer CCP has acted on some of that now but like you say it is a problem with that system.

So if you want to trade, you go to the auction house and select the ressource you want to give and the ressource you want to have and then you get connectet randomly to another player who wants to have your ressource and gives the ressource you want. But there should be a way to trade with friends and not only random trade.

What about an auction system where you put whatever gear you want to sell into a auction slot, and players make bids for that item - the highest bidder gets the gear - an alternative would be a a simple sell slot where you put your gear into a sale slot with whatever price you want, and buyer pays that price if they accept it.

What about an auction system where you put whatever gear you want to sell into a auction slot, and players make bids for that item - the highest bidder gets the gear - an alternative would be a a simple sell slot where you put your gear into a sale slot with whatever price you want, and buyer pays that price if they accept it.

Sounds good, there should be more ways to sell gear, chances for players with less money to get a good warframe (auction) and chances for players with many ressources/money who want to do something with their credits (buy), but the prices must be set by the developers, otherwise the china farmers come to warframe and i think nobody wants that.