Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Problems

Smolder

I was at Titania with some grinding buddies I met a few runs ago. I got my systems first, and then a helm few times in a row. When I was about to quit, I thought I'd try another run for the chassis. Lo and behold, I got a chassis. We sped through to end the mission and as I was about to hit the main menu, I got booted off the server. After trying a billion times to log back in with a billion "Login failed. Check your info" notifications, I finally got in. You can probably guess what happened...

I'll be at Titania.

Edit: Not a minute after posting this I got booted off the server =\.

I love this game, but it can be a pain in the &#! sometimes xD.

Edit 2: I've now been booted by at least half of the games I play. All the time I spend on missions to yield no progress because the server doesn't want to update my account information. Maybe I should just take a break from this game.

Edited by Smolder

Have ran into this issue only about an hour ago, it's been fine all day but now it either fails to connect to the server or simple tell me my info is wrong >.< Would be a bigger pain if my Frost and Mire BPs weren't being built, hopefully it's all up and runnin again soon, though.

Running into server problems as well -- been all day -- since warframe went into open beta I have been playing and have not had problems with connecting this bad. I run windows 7 64 bit - N550GTX-Ti - Quad core 2.8 gig - 8 gig ddr3 ram -on board sound *realtek* - Connection speed 2.5 mbs