Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Gameplay Thoughts. (4-5-2013)

NullenVoyd

Not sure about anyone else but tonight's gameplay has been a bit bumpy. I assume it's primarily due to the servers being busy trying to sort everyone out, and I almost want to say that connection/lag issues in-game feel somewhat connected to slowness on the website, but that's just speculation.

Been trying to farm for Rhino parts, along with doing a few alerts, and it seems like I'll have to try a few times for it to match me up with a group. Sometimes it shows a few people active and I click to join, but it'll darken the screen like I'm loading in but it'll say disconnected, and boot me back out to the solar system (a little annoying). A few times it's looked like it was matching me up, but ends up putting me in solo, yet seemingly with the difficulty/number of baddies ramped up for a full party.

Also had a few times where the mission completed ok, but then it didn't come back to the solar system, says it disconnected, and it looks like I'm out whatever I happened to pick up durring that whole mission - mods and credits included. I'm sure rewards need to be verified securely to prevent exploits, but that has frustrated me at least twice tonight.

Similarly, it would be nice if blueprints or other special items awarded for mission completion showed on the results window somewhere. Not vital, but would save a few steps checking to see if I need to go back into a mission.

On a seperate note, it is impressive how fast you can run through a level to get to the boss, but those freaking laser doors... I imagine it might be tricky to code, but it would be nice if the sensors close to the door were the only one's that needed to be blown to be able to pass. I also see folks flipping through them sometimes, but I can't tell if it's lag, my terrible ninja skills, or what, that keeps me from being able to make it through regardless of what I try. They're a neat 'feature', just seem a bit inconsistent.

Anyways, just some random thoughts/input. Cary on, you crazy sapce ninjas. :)