Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Rewards Question

SodapopKevin

I don't think you're supposed to. But this should be addressed, since I've been cheated out of tens of thousands of credits by some idiot who rushes ahead to evac when me and two other guys are busy fighting off foes. I've even gone on chat to tell 'em to back off the evac point, but naturally they don't listen.

Devs, can you make it so there's still that 60 second countdown, but ONLY for the player(s) there? Just so that way one idiot on a ? Alert won't ruin it for everyone else. Maybe also make it so you only get bonus creds for those with you and who've already left, so if one guy rushes ahead and leaves on a normal mission, he gets 1000 creds, but if the other three people leave together, they get the full 1300. Just so there's some encouragement to not abandon your team.

I don't think you're supposed to. But this should be addressed, since I've been cheated out of tens of thousands of credits by some idiot who rushes ahead to evac when me and two other guys are busy fighting off foes. I've even gone on chat to tell 'em to back off the evac point, but naturally they don't listen.

Devs, can you make it so there's still that 60 second countdown, but ONLY for the player(s) there? Just so that way one idiot on a ? Alert won't ruin it for everyone else. Maybe also make it so you only get bonus creds for those with you and who've already left, so if one guy rushes ahead and leaves on a normal mission, he gets 1000 creds, but if the other three people leave together, they get the full 1300. Just so there's some encouragement to not abandon your team.

Yeah same, there is always a Loki who stealth runs past everything, while playing as a Trinity I need to fight my way through lockdowns and waves of foes while the timer counts down, it is really annoying and makes me want to just solo everything.