Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Of Japanese Suggestion

hazama0

Hi guys.

First.

Sorry to my English is so bad because Im young Japanese user and fellow to study English.

and I check to category,but sorry If this topic maked to wrong category...

I understand that staff developing WARFRAME new contents and this game is Beta.

I have some suggestion as in the capacity of one of Japanese Warframe Fan.

--------------------

1.New variety stages and boss, enemy

In Japan, there is famous game "Monster Hunter".This game is many kind of enemy,huge size and characteristic boss,

and funny stages.If WARFRAME has characteristic contents,I think this is become MORE funny game.

As matters now stand,Like be not as good as "Monster Hunter".

2.Some motions

Some game has many motions,I think.For example Dance,Laugh,Sleep...

If WARFRAME has some motions,I think CO-OP game is become MORE funny.

(for example, sit square... like STARKER?)

3.Sniper type weapons BUFF

I think sniper weapons is not use indoor because Long range weapon,but this game usually indoor.

My buff idea : sniper lifle's ammo is pierce enemy BODY.Ofcause damage is attenuation.

This sniper's effect is adption some games.In famous game,"Left 4 dead".

4.More variety MODs

I want unique type MODs.

ex)

"Reduce poisons damage "

"On melee attack,happens short range shock wave"

"Gain melee attack's range"

"Gain credit when you killed enemy"

"Gain probability for you got RARE MOD"

"Reduce Hacking difficulty"

5.Efficient to sort out MODs

On play this game,we have many many MODs.

We can use this MODs to sale or composition.

composition system is so good.but sale system is bad.

We must sale many MODs one by one.I want to sale some MODs some at once.

6.Unique Effect weapons

MIRE is amazing.We want COOL WEAPON,UNIQUE WEAPON,STRONG WEAPON.

ex)

"On melee attack,happens short range shock wave"

"On this weapon cause damage to enemy,this weapon heals your Shield(or Health)"

"Reduce melee damage xx%"

<p>In response to OP:

Cool suggestions, I actually would like more types of enemies and even large/super enemies like the giant monsters in Monster Hunter.

Lots of players are already talking about the Snipetron being underpowered. DE will probably do something about it to make it more competitive with it's pistol counterpart, the Lex.

Hazama, give DE some time, I know they will turn Warframe into an amazing game but right now they're still working on the core aspects. The concept of the game was from 2004 (they only recently could create it due to publisher issues) and I'm sure they have LOTS of things they want to include.

Edited by Mentosftw

I'm borderline tempted to test my katakana skills here, but I'll keep it English for my own sanity's sake.

1) As you said, this is beta. When Monster Hunter games come out, they're more or less finished products. This is nowhere near that. Give it time to develop.

2) Emotion actions aren't quite needed since there is no "player lobby" in this game. The only time you ever physically see another character is when you're in a mission. I'd rather not do an entire mission alone while some guy danced in a corner.

3) There is a mod called Puncture for that. Shoots through an enemy by .35 meters at max. Also the Paris does this on charged shots. Think of Paris like MH Bowgun Pierce shots.

4) There will eventually be mods unique to each piece of equipment. One that we kind of use as the joke/template is "Ram-Bow", a play on an iconic American action film character who uses a bow. The mod would be exclusive to the Paris.

5) You can use shift+ left click to sell mods more than one at a time. You can also sort mods by name, price, rarity, etc.

6) Again, this is Beta. Give the team time to do all the fun things that they want with the game.

1. One department that DE still doesn't improve thus far is Boss design. They seemed to be more like DiabloII unique monsters than an actual boss (Rot pus the unclean, stone skin, multishot, spectral hit would be a comparison :D).

The actual boos is Jackal which is unique in both spawn area and design, We need more of that.

2. Emotion isn't really suit Warframe's pace. We do not have a lobby system to take advantage of it and the game's social aspect is still primitive. Update8 might introduce some new aspect to it or just add some animation that can be used in both gameplay and emotion. (ME3 Krogan headbutt is a good example)

3. Sniper weapon should be buffed, no doubt about it. However, it's hard to tell which way this weapon type will be buffed since they're an extremely small category. Puncture mod also exist to create such effect.

4. More mods are on the way!

5. Multiple mod sale : Shift + LMB like window.

6. Unique effect. No word on that, probably these will be implemented as a part of the mod system.