Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So.. Your Warframe Skills Steal All Weapon Exp?!

Ronteque

Question

I watched a youtube video about farming exp fast.

The expert in the video mentioned that if your own warframe uses a skill to kill any monster, the exp will only go to the warframe and sentinel. You get no exp for your weapons.

If other players in your team kill with their warframe skill, you get 25% exp to all your weapons and frame.

What does this mean? Is there no point to build Warframes for damaging skills then? Only ultility Warframes like Valban are worth playing?!

I made Oberon and Ash and I am hesitating potatoing them now after learning that I might as well shoot with Penta and Ogris than use Reckoning and Bladestorm if I want to level a garbage weapon like Lato secondary without using the Lato.

Edited by Ronteque

2 answers to this question

Yep, no XP for you weapons. However, don't let that stop you from potato-ing your frames; you're not going to kill 100% of the enemies you come across in every mission with your abilities.

Just stick to a buddy. Also, I think unequipping a weapon slot channels the XP that would've gone to that weapon towards your currently equipped loadout. Your sentinel too. I would check out the warframe wiki and make sure first, though.