Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tournament Centered Alliance With Platinum Prizes And More.

(PSN)The_CIROC_Boy

Crescent Angels (Rank 6th in Weekly kills) has made an Alliance focused solely on Tournaments. Solar Rails seem to be distracting and disbanding. Our Alliance "The Crescent Dominion," Hosts Tournaments weekly every Friday and Saturday from 8-10 pm Eastern Time. Anyone within our Alliance can sponsor a Tournament. The Sponsor has the power to make the rules to the Tournament with me and my Arch Angels as Refs. Tournaments take place at our dojo with 10 Dueling Rooms encounting. Sponsors must test their rules before implementing them, meaning that they must be approved.

For example, this Fridays Tournament (6/7/14) is sponsored by yours truly and has prizes that include 100 platinum, 50 platinum, 25 platinum based on place in the bracket tournament. The rules for this one stand as a "Valkyr only Tournament," Hysteria can only be used once, if used 2x = disqualification. The player that runs out of Hysteria must evade the person who still has it. Hysteria can only be used once against each Opponent. Participants are limited to 20 people competing for the the 1st (100p), 2nd(50p), and 3rd(25p) place prizes. 

Another Example, this Saturdays Tournament is sponsored by Der--Fuehrer with One Prize, The Ankyros Prime Set.

Rules are that its melee punches only "Obex, Kogake, Furax, Ankyros, Ankyros Prime." Those that win in style "Brutal Tide" are encouraged to do so. More rules will be upcoming.

Directions and proceedings are kept together in the Alliance Chat. Troll Clans will be removed quickly and unmercifully. Our current Clan Count within the Crescent Dominion is 14. These are our current Clans as of 6/4/14.

1. Cresent Angels

2. WF Blands

3. Grinderz

4. YSIW

5. Gunzerkers

6. ZWG

7. Zero Corps

8. Voided

9. Easy Company

10. Demoralize

11. LOA

12. Straight Murder Reps

13. Red Sky

14. Gensokyo Pact 

PSN message "The_Ciroc_Boy" if you or you're clan would like to participate in these tournaments and avoid Solar Rails Conflicts for now.

Crescent Angels (Rank 6th in Weekly kills) has made an Alliance focused solely on Tournaments. Solar Rails seem to be distracting and disbanding. Our Alliance "The Crescent Dominion," Hosts Tournaments weekly every Friday and Saturday from 8-10 pm Eastern Time. Anyone within our Alliance can sponsor a Tournament. The Sponsor has the power to make the rules to the Tournament with me and my Arch Angels as Refs. Tournaments take place at our dojo with 10 Dueling Rooms encounting. Sponsors must test their rules before implementing them, meaning that they must be approved.

For example, this Fridays Tournament (6/7/14) is sponsored by yours truly and has prizes that include 100 platinum, 50 platinum, 25 platinum based on place in the bracket tournament. The rules for this one stand as a "Valkyr only Tournament," Hysteria can only be used once, if used 2x = disqualification. The player that runs out of Hysteria must evade the person who still has it. Hysteria can only be used once against each Opponent. Participants are limited to 20 people competing for the the 1st (100p), 2nd(50p), and 3rd(25p) place prizes. 

Another Example, this Saturdays Tournament is sponsored by Der--Fuehrer with One Prize, The Ankyros Prime Set.

Rules are that its melee punches only "Obex, Kogake, Furax, Ankyros, Ankyros Prime." Those that win in style "Brutal Tide" are encouraged to do so. More rules will be upcoming.

Directions and proceedings are kept together in the Alliance Chat. Troll Clans will be removed quickly and unmercifully. Our current Clan Count within the Crescent Dominion is 14. These are our current Clans as of 6/4/14.

1. Cresent Angels

2. WF Blands

3. Grinderz

4. YSIW

5. Gunzerkers

6. ZWG

7. Zero Corps

8. Voided

9. Easy Company

10. Demoralize

11. LOA

12. Straight Murder Reps

13. Red Sky

14. Gensokyo Pact 

PSN message "The_Ciroc_Boy" if you or you're clan would like to participate in these tournaments and avoid Solar Rails Conflicts for now.

i'm Tadino80...we are Shiva Prime..we want join in solar raid conflict..and contest and we are Italian..but i have very good english and i'm clan leader..we are strom clan

Edited by (PS4)Tadino80

Well Bro, Unfortunately we don't do Solar Rail Conflicts yet due to the sheer tenacity, man power, and credits it would take to hold onto it. I've been in alliances before that separated and formed three times over. I find that Solar Rails right now are not beneficial, however the Alliance Chat is very useful for organizing tournaments and helping community War-framers across the World. I'll send you an alliance invite today (6/5/14). I hope you guys enjoy our community, I like diversity :)