Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes Need More Consistency With Themself

Dysno

I cant talk from all warframes but i feel like the warframe skills are lacking a little bit of fun to use more of them at once or after each other.

Therefore i propose some changes. Unfortunately i only played 3 warframes as of now, so please feel free to add your ideas as well

Ash:

Skill 1 (Shuriken):

Needs to be aimable perfectly. Its ok if it has a charge mode like the bow, but im playing a maste ninja, not a newb ninja.

Skill 3 (Teleport):

Why use energy to go to a target and than melee it, when you can simply shoot it?

How about this idea: SOmetimes the shuriken dmg isnt enough to kill an enemy, and than its stuck in the enemy. WHen you teleport to an enemy with a stuck shuriken, you immediately attack the enemy and deal dmg(more than the last shuriken or else simply throw a new shuriken)

In short it would be a little bit like the 4 Skill

Saryn:

Skill 2 Mout:

YOu can use SKill 1 Venomr or Skill 3 Contagion(you slash it of course with your weapon) on it. If enemys hit your "skin-self", they will get poisened

Skill 3 Contagion:

Slashing an enemy that has been hit with Skill 1 Venom, It will spread the poison and double the dmg(both poisons are now effective)

Please add ideas so it actually gets more fun to use energy, right now all i see ppl do is keep the energy for when it really is needed (kill or escape) not for fun. WHich excalibur uses his jump? Nonne becasue there is so little use to it, escape with 1 is just more safe!

Yeah, it would be great to be tempted to use our abilities because they're fun to use and because they look great. Right now most of them are used out of boredom or in really dire situations and even then some of them barely do anything useful.