Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Auto Log-Out After Mission Bug?

Dran

As the title said, I was automatically kicked to the Log-in screen after finishing a mission.

It was a Dark Sector infested defense mission.

We stayed for 20 minutes, saw a T3 def key and decided to grab that and get out.

After the 15s timer ended, I was booted out to the log-in screen (my Nekros kneeling, username and password screen)

I logged back in, absolutely no rewards: no exp for any weapon/frame, no mod picked up, no T3 key - nothing.

This is not the first time this happened to me either. In fact it was the third time ever since the new update.

Anyone encountering similar problems?

I hate to confirm that  this bug is common since  DE, is lazy to fix it,,  I've found a way to fix it  but not all the time  cuz this bug caused by Patches.   the fix is really annoying, which u need to to steam>Right Click on warframe then choose Properties then go to local files & choose   VERIFY INERGRITY OF GAME CASHE..   this will make steam re-download  warframe again  4.3GB  then    patch the game around 300MB.  after this  the problem is gone but if new patch came out  the problem will  happen again ! unless u do the annoying fix,  Really Big Thanks DE lazy asses 

Edited by Abufhad

• 4 weeks later...

I've been having the same problem...really annoying right now I'm not completely sure if it's a bug or internet issues

hoping someone else share their way to solve this problem...

btw after the mission and the auto-logout I'll still get the rewards from the mission, however, I lost my Token of the Lotus right after receiving the login reward...seriously hoping they'll have something to make up to it.

• 6 years later...

i don't really get logged out after a mission, but i get logged out everytime i either change something in my arsenal or someone joined my squad while i'm in dojo. i don't know how to fix this its been going on for 2 days straight now and its really annoying. i just hope it doesnt get worse or else im gonna have to either redownload warframe of just completely delete since this just makes the game unplayable by how many times this happens to me